- Encourage and inspire women to form prayer groups of up to five, and meet regularly for prayer.
- Introduce QUIVER to churches, women’s ministries and other organisations
- Maintain a database of QUIVER prayer groups and participating churches, to monitor expansion and effectiveness.
- Have QUIVER Reps in every county or borough
- Corporate prayer events – breakfast meetings, seminars, trainings, workshops, prayer walks, etc
- QUIVER National Women’s Day of Prayer
- A newsletter to update everyone about what God is doing
- Networking and liaising with other prayer initiatives in the UK.
FOUNDATION & HEARTCRY OF QUIVER
ISAIAH 32 and PSALM 85
QUIVER groups will use Isaiah 32 as the foundation for prayer, and Psalm 85 shall be the HEARTCRY of QUIVER for the UK. These are not the only scriptures to use when praying, but they form the framework for QUIVER