What is Quiver?
A quiver is a case full of arrows. An arrow in a quiver is a strategy or option that could be used to achieve an objective – Dictionary Online
QUIVER is simply small groups of ‘ordinary’ women praying for revival in the United Kingdom. Each group or ‘quiver’ consists of up to FIVE women, focused and fervently and ardently praying to God for revival in the UK. These prayerful women will become ‘arrows’ in God’s hands to fulfil His purposes in the land.
Why Groups Of Five?
- The number five was given by the Holy Spirit.
- Five in Hebrew concept means “well armed,” “with ammunition,” or “well prepared”
- Five also symbolises grace. (Hebrews 4:16)
- It is easier to gather in small groups than in larger groups
Biblical Examples of Fives
- Zelophehad’s daughters – Numbers 26:33, 27:1-7; Joshua 17:1-6
- David and Goliath – 1 Samuel 17:40
- Abigail – 1 Samuel 25:42
- Feeding the 5000 – Mark 6:35-44
- Five wise virgins – Matthew 25:1-13
- The Five-fold ministry, which are Christ’s gift to the Church, consisting of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers – Ephesians 4:11
- God has ‘armed’ us with hands and feet, each with five digits, and everyone of them is essential
- God gave us five natural senses – smell, sight, speech, hearing and touch